Learn how to create a web database app in ASP.NET Core using Visual Studio and the C# language.
This tutorial will show you how to :
– Use the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
– Configure database tables using the Entity framework.
– Setup of classes as models. Customize Razor forms.
– Create methods inside a controller.
– Style an ASP.NET page with CSS.
– Use Bootstrap classes.
– Create a search function to filter database results.
✏️ Course developed by Shad Sluiter. Check out his YouTube channel:
⭐️ Special thanks to our Champion supporters! ⭐️
🏆 Loc Do
🏆 Joseph C
Learn to code for free and get a developer job:
Read hundreds of articles on programming:
And subscribe for new videos on technology every day: